Brendan Fevola Reveals The Jaw-Dropping Salaries Stars Receive On I'm A Celebrity

Brendan Fevola Reveals The Jaw-Dropping Salaries Stars Receive On I’m A Celebrity

Brendan Fevola gave some telling clues about the mouth-watering sums the cast of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! might have been paid to appear on the show.

The former AFL player, 43, revealed on Fox’s Fifi, Fev and Nick breakfast show that he was paid an enormous upfront sum to star on the reality show in 2016.

‘I got paid $250,000 up front. And then $5,000 every show after the first two weeks. You’d lay there on a Sunday, and hope there’s not another eviction,’ he began.

‘So, if you get to stay another seven days and there’s another $35,000.’

Fevola was crowned winner of the show’s second series in 2016, beating out fellow contestants including Shane Warne, Anthony Callea and Havana Brown.

Brendan Fevola (pictured) gave some telling clues about the mouth-watering sums the cast of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! might have been paid to appear on the show

Brendan Fevola (pictured) gave some telling clues about the mouth-watering sums the cast of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! might have been paid to appear on the show

Full lineup of stars revealed on I’m A Celebrity

However, Fevola added that all the stars were not paid the same, with late cricketer Shane Warne taking home a jaw-dropping $2.2million for his time on the show.

‘He had a clause in his contract that if he left, he didn’t get anything. So, he had to stay in – and there was one time where he was like, “Man, I’m done,” and I would go, “$2.2 million, don’t leave!”,’ he added.

Warne was the eighth celebrity to be eliminated from the 2016 season of the show, losing the nail-biting race to Brendan Fevola and the runner-up, NRL star Paul Harragon.

The former AFL player, 43, revealed on Fox's Fifi, Fev and Nick breakfast show that he was paid an enormous upfront sum to appear on the reality show in 2016. Fevola was crowned winner of the show's second series in 2016, beating out fellow contestants including Shane Warne

The former AFL player, 43, revealed on Fox’s Fifi, Fev and Nick breakfast show that he was paid an enormous upfront sum to appear on the reality show in 2016. Fevola was crowned winner of the show’s second series in 2016, beating out fellow contestants including Shane Warne

Fevola also said that with the latest series of the show attracting huge celebrities including Hollywood actor Frankie Muniz, 38, he doubted they would have come cheap – adding there were rumours former Ironwoman Candice Warner was paid $500,000 to appear.

The cast of I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! are competing to win $100,000 for their chosen charity.

Fevola added that all the stars were not paid the same, with late cricketer Shane Warne (pictured) taking home a jaw-dropping $2.2million for his time on the show

Fevola added that all the stars were not paid the same, with late cricketer Shane Warne (pictured) taking home a jaw-dropping $2.2million for his time on the show

But that’s not the only cash keeping them motivated in the South African jungle.

Last year, Daily Mail Australia revealed the celebrities starring on the 2023 season of the popular series were getting paid between $35,000 and $180,000.

Leading the pack is Australian television legend Kerri-Anne Kennerley, who according to industry sources was being paid the most, with a generous salary of $180,000.

Known for her extensive career as a TV presenter and media personality, it seems the show’s producers were more than willing to dig deep into their pockets to secure the media veteran for the season.

Fevola also said that with the latest series of the show attracting huge celebrities including Hollywood actor Frankie Muniz (pictured) he doubted that they would have come cheap

Fevola also said that with the latest series of the show attracting huge celebrities including Hollywood actor Frankie Muniz (pictured) he doubted that they would have come cheap

Related Posts

Why We’re Excited for Kenya Moore’s ‘RHOA’ Return

PHOTO: EMMA MCINTYRE/GETTY I’ve always liked Kenya Moore on the Real Housewives of Atlanta. She was never afraid to share her life story. Something that also stood out to…

Vanderpump Rules star Tom Schwartz, 41, is ‘almost official’ with college grad Sophia Skoro, 23, after sparking romance rumors with date at Madonna concert: ‘We definitely love each other’

Vanderpump Rules star Tom Schwartz famously has a phobia of commitment and now he finally may be ready to take his next romantic step two years after his divorce from…

Luann de Lesseps Has Regrets About Time Lost With Kids Amid ‘Busy’ Life

Always a mom. Luann de Lesseps has shared it all during her time on Real Housewives of New York. When she first joined, she was still married to Count Alexandre de…

Bachelor Nation’s Greg Grippo and Victoria Fuller Spark Split Speculation

Victoria Fuller and Greg Grippo. Courtesy of Greg Grippo/Instagram Some members of Bachelor Nation are convinced Greg Grippo and Victoria Fuller have called it quits. Grippo and Fuller, both 30, are…

Summer House: Is Joe Bradley Dating Danielle Olivera?

Southern Hospitality‘s Joe Bradley and Summer House’s Danielle Olivera have officially called it quits after their four-month whirlwind romance. The Donne app founder first met the Republic VIP Manager at BravoCon 2023 in Las Vegas in November….

Sharon Osbourne ignites feud with Amanda Holden after BGT judge called her and Louis Walsh ‘bitter’ as she hits back ‘my lucrative X Factor wage went on a few handbags’: ‘My money and success didn’t come from Simon Cowell’s shows!’

Sharon Osbourne has hit back in a savage response to Amanda Holden after the Britain’s Got Talent judge branded her ‘bitter and pathetic’. Speaking in an interview with the Daily Mail‘s Weekend Magazine,…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *